Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Case Of The Two Manda's

Okay, so anyone who knows me, knows I'm just head OVER heals for my nephews. I mean, how could I not be? Have you seen them?!?

When I started dating Stephen, Hunter was (4) and Brody was (1 month). Hunter and I slowly develop our bond, I never wanted to force a bond with him faster than he was comfortable with... Being (4) Hunter will remember "life" before "Aunt Amanda". Brody, he'll know no life without me :0)

We see the other "Burton" half most every weekend, and my HEART and my HEAD have been swelling up so BIG hearing how much Brody is/ has been talking about his Mandas, I mean it just makes my heart melt!!! Well, 2 weeks ago.... WE ALL realized I'm not the ONLY Mandas in his life. My husband is also Mandas!! Yes, it's true... I was getting double the Manda's because he was referring to Stephen and I both :0) 0h well, ( I'm secretly still pleased it's my name and not Stephen's) and at least Brody knows who's wearing the pants in our relationship ;)


My 1st picture with Hunter
"Uncle" Mandas and "Aunt" Mandas with Brody
Uncle Stephen with Hunter

Amanda BURTON





No comments:

Post a Comment